Analisis Pasal 43 Undang-Undang Pengadilan Hak Asasi Manusia dalam Kasus Penghilangan Orang secara Paksa Tahun 1997/1998
This paper examines problems as the result of the absence of statement on the establishment of Human Rights Ad hoc Court in the Human Rights Court Act Number 26 Year 2000. By highlingting the kidnapping of activists in the final days of New Order regime in 1997-1998, as Article 43 of Human Rights Court Act, the power to adjudicate is attached to the Human Rights Court. However, the absence of explicit provisions to the establishment of teh Ad hoc Court of Human Rights whether before or after the preliminary investigation to be made by the Indonesian Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM), Attorney General argues that no subsequent measures on the results of the investigation made by Komnas HAM into the process of investigation due to the Ad hoc Court of Human Rights was not established. The aim of this paper is to provide views on the establishment of the Ad hoc Court of Human Rights by using doctrinal research with statute and case approaces. As this paper shows, it concludes that the Ad hoc Court of Human Rights was established after premilinary investigation and full investigation as proposed by the House of Representatives which is assigned throug Presidential Resolution.
Keywords: Ad hoc Court of Human Rights, Preliminary Investigation, Investigation
- Jimly Asshiddiqie, Konstitusi & Konsitusionalisme Indonesia, Konstitusi Press, Jakarta, 2005, hlm. 152.
- Jimly Asshiddiqie, Pengantar Ilmu Hukum Tata Negara, Konstitusi Press, Jakarta, 2006, hlm. 104-105.
- Ifdal Kasim, Elemen-Elemen Kejahatan dari “Crimes Againts Humanity”: Sebuah Penjelajahan Pustaka, Jurnal HAM, Komisi Nasional Hak Asasi Manusia, Jakarta, 2004.
- Denny Indrayana, Negara Hukum Indonesia Pasca Transisi Menuju Demokrasi VS Korupsi Jurnal Konstitusi Vol 1 No. 1, Mahkamah Konstitusi Republik Indonesia, Jakarta, 2004, hlm. 106.
- Asmara Nababan, Penyelesaian Pelanggaran HAM yang Berat: Belajar dari pengalaman, Jurnal HAM, Komisi Nasional Hak Asasi Manusia, Jakarta, 2004.
- Ringkasan Eksekutif, Laporan Penyelidikan Pelnggaran HAM berat, Komnas HAM, Jakarta, hlm. 241.
- Ibid, hlm. 221.
- Ibid, hlm 222-223.
- Halili, Pengadilan Hak Asasi Manusia dan Pelanggengan Budaya Impunitas Vol 7 No. 1, Jurnal Civics, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta, 2010, hlm. 3.
- Marcus Priyo Gunarto, Perlindungan Hak Asasi Manusia di Indonesia dalam Dinamika Global Vol 19 No.2, Jurnal Mimbar Hukum Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gajah Mada, Yogyakarta, 2007, hlm. 267.
- B. Restu Cipto Handoyo, Hukum Tata Negara Indonesia, Universitas Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta, 2009, hlm. 411-412.
- Todung Mulya Lubis, Menegakan Hak Asasi Manusia, Menggugat Diskriminasi Vol 39 No. 1, Jurnal Hukum dan Pembangunan Fakultas Hukum Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta, 2009, hlm. 71.
- Zainal Abidin, Pengadilan Hak Asasi Manusia di Indonesia: Regulasi, Penerapan dan Perkembangannya, Elsam, Jakarta, 2007, hlm. 8-9.
- Zainal Abidin, Pengadilan Hak Asasi Manusia di Indonesia, ELSAM, 2007, Jakarta, hlm. 17.
- Binsar Gultom, Pandangan Kritis Seorang Hakim dalam Penegakan Hukum di Indonesia, Pustaka Bangsa Press, Medan, 2009, hlm. 60.
- Zainal Abidin, supra note 15, hlm. 9.
LENTERA HUKUM has CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
LENTERA HUKUM licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.