|About the journal|
|Aims & scope|
|Article publication charges|
|Open access policy|
|Accreditation & index information|
LENTERA HUKUM sets the journal policies as the journal's basic guidelines for our periodical publication. This page describes this journal's details as follows:
Aims & Scope
This journal is especially interested in publishing a cross-border legal analysis that addresses legal issues arising in Indonesia and other countries in the Southern Hemisphere. The publication aspires to provide a comparative and interdisciplinary forum to particularly disseminate up-to-date analysis on constitutionalism, international governance, human rights law, environmental law, technology law, and legal pluralism within the Global South perspective.
While its coverage is not limited to Indonesia, new submissions may deal with the following topics that:
● critically examine contemporary issues of human rights and constitutionalism from non-Western locations;
● engage with rules of environmental sustainability against development in emerging economies;
● evaluate the legal framework of digital-related technology toward the rising economic power;
● involve a critical analysis of law and development in the global economy with its impact on post-colonial countries; and
● locate analytical foundations of legal pluralism in wider concerns of current reality.
All submissions from socio-legal to theoretical will be considered for review and publication. However, preference will be given to manuscripts with comparative and cross-disciplinary approaches. The authors are advised to submit a manuscript that:
● discusses law and its social, economic, and political contexts in Indonesia and the Global South countries;
● brings Indonesia and the Global South perspectives to socio-legal issues of international concerns; or
● uses Indonesia and the Global South countries as a starting point for a comparative exploration of legal conversation.
This journal publishes articles three times a year.
Article Publication Charges
The journal charges authors IDR 3,000,000 for publication.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS and CLOCKSS systems to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. All content in the CLOCKSS Archive and the Global LOCKSS Network is preserved with explicit publisher permission, secured via a written contract or online permission statements. We work closely with LOCKSS network implementers to facilitate the development of governance and legal terms appropriate to the implicated content, jurisdictions, rights, and access affordances.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which permits share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium or format as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.