|About the journal|
|Aims & scope|
|Article publication charges|
|Open access policy|
|Accreditation & index information|
Index & Accreditation Information
Lentera Hukum is indexed by:
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) - DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high-quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- Google Scholar - a database that indexes websites and files of a scholarly nature.
- HeinOnline - a source for traditional legal materials, historical, governmental, and political documents, legislative debates, legislative and executive branch reports, world constitutions, international treaties, and reports and other documents of international organizations.
- SINTA (Science and Technology Index) - a database of nationally accredited journals, as well as a mark of ranking certification for high-quality peer-reviewed periodical journals, awarded by the Indonesian government.
3. OCLC WorldCat
7. University of Missouri Libraries
10. CUHK Library
11. University of Pennsylvania Libraries
12. Library Hub
13. Universiteit Gent Library
14. Universiteit Leiden Catalogue
15. Columbia University Libraries
16. University of Oxford Library
By including the content on such databases, this journal receives many benefits, including exposure to many libraries across the globe and it has increased web traffic to the journal’s website.
The journal has been nationally accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, listed in the Science and Technology Index (SINTA) database. Since the 2020 publication, this journal has ranked with SINTA 2 (score: 73.25), which means it has become one of Indonesia's premier law journals. The detailed information can be accessed here. Download the certificate here. Check this journal in the SINTA database here.