|About the journal|
|Aims & scope|
|Article publication charges|
|Open access policy|
|Accreditation & index information|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file should be in DOC or DOCX format. The submission in PDF format will be declined.
- Prepare the author's details, ORCID ID, and biography in a separate file; ensure a blind review policy is followed.
- Ensure you have followed the guidelines and your manuscript has conformed with our template. Check here.
- Ensure the manuscript uses the Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation (McGill Guide).
- Ensure the manuscript is written in English. If not, the Editorial Board will reject your submission in the preliminary stage.
LENTERA HUKUM has CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work. Authors who publish with this journal retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.