Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file should be in DOC or DOCX format. The submission in PDF format will be declined.
- It is mandatory to hide the author's name, affiliation, and email; ensure a blind review policy is followed.
- Ensure you have followed the guidelines and your manuscript has conformed with our template. Check here.
- Ensure the manuscript uses the Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation (McGill Guide).
- Ensure the manuscript is written in English. If not, the Editorial Board will reject your submission in the preliminary stage.
LENTERA HUKUM has CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
LENTERA HUKUM licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.