Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in .doc or .docx format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses Californian FB with a 12-point font.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All articles published in this Journal are personal views of the authors and do not represent the views of this journal and the author's affiliated institutions. Article copyrights are with the Author(s), the publishing copyright is with the Publisher. This work licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0), Under the following terms:
* Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
* ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.