Journal of Tourism and Creativity
Journal of Tourism and Creativity (JTC) is a journal that maintain on the perspective of CIT (Coherent, Innovative & Touch). The Coherent means the article's submission must has specific field on tourism, clear on conceptual and result. The perspective of Innovative, it should bring a set of new values, paradigm, insight and lay it into a tremendous research result. The Touch means the article should build new other researcher's thingking about any all kind of tourism in specific field.
Open Access Journals
Journal of Tourism and Creativity provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. We do not exercise embargoes nor subscription system for users.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
- Involvement in open science
All articles in open access journals which are published by Diploma of Travel and Tourism Bussiness, Faculty of Social and Political Science, University of Jember, have undergone double blind peer review and upon acceptance are immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
- Are fully Double Blind Peer Reviewed
- Are immediately free to access and download from Garuda, Indonesia OneSearch, GoogleScholar, Academic Resource Index, BASE, ID, Readcube, Publons, Dimensions, Zotero.
- Permitted re-use defined by the author's choice of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.