Please find the rights and licenses in Journal of Tourism and Creativity.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- User Rights
Journal of Tourism and Creativity adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates the published articles as free as possible under the aforementioned Creative Commons license. Journal of Tourism and Creativity permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Journal of Tourism and Creativity on distributing works in the journal.
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following (but not limited to) rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to enter into this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Journal of Tourism and Creativity will be released/freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permitted, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article.
Journal of Tourism and Creativity will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed Journal of Tourism and Creativity or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Journal of Tourism and Creativity may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.