- Manuscripts: should be 3000 – 6000 words and proceeded by an abstract of 150 – 200 words. Intending contributors should submit one electronic copy (email) of the manuscript to the Editor, and ensure that they retain an electronic and/or hard copy.Or they could susbmit their manuscripts through EJPE automatic OJS.
- Articles must be written in Indonesia or English and in MS Word format.
- All illustrations, tables and figures should be embedded within in the text not as an attachment at the end of the manuscript.
- Tables and figures must be typed and embedded in the text.
- Abstract and keywords (3-5) should be written in single-spaced, 10-point font.
- Manuscripts should be written in single-spaced, 12-point font, 1 inch margin on top, bottom, left, and right. Please do not put page numbers.
- The fifth edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 2001) must be followed.
- Manuscripts should meet high academic standards and be written in clear English. If your mother language is not english, please ask someone with English mother language for proof reading.
- Intending contributors should consult the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.) to ensure that articles conform to the guidelines including the use of up to three levels of headings, citations, references, tables, figures, etc.
- For books: FitzGerald, S. (1997). Is Australia an Asian country? Can Australia survive in an East Asian future? St. Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin.
- For article:Baumgart, N., Halse, C. (1999). Approaches to learning across cultures: the role of assessment. Assessment in Education 6(3), 321-337.
- For chapters: Long, M.H. (1996). The role of the linguistic environment in second languages acquisition. In W.C. Ritchie & T. L. Bhatia (Eds.), Handbook of second language acquisition (pp. 413-468). San Diego: Academic Press.
- Refereeing of articles takes approximately 8 to 12 weeks although this may vary according to the availability and commitments of referees.
- Book reviews should be between 500-1000 words and follow the format outlined a regular issue.
Please follow this article template to comply with the above guidelines.