Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright to this article is then transferred to Jurnal Ilmu Kenotariatan (JIK) if the article is accepted for publication. Therefore, JIK has the non-exclusive right to reproduce, reprint, translation, provide articles in all forms of publication such as photographs, microfilm and any other similar activities of reproductions.
Authors still has the right to duplicate, download and distribute of the published material as long as the author and source are cited. Any violation found in future of any copyright come in notice, then the author will be responsible for getting sanction in accordance with prevailing regulations.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.