Manuscripts should be submitted through the online journal system available at https://jurnal.unej.ac.id/index.php/jik/about/submission.New authors must register as a new user before they can submit their work. Please follow the instructions provided on the submissions page to complete a manuscript submission. If you are willing to review a manuscript based on your expertise, please tick "willing to review" on the online registration form. Please also write your expertise in order to help us assign you with manuscripts that are in line with your expertise.
- Manuscript written for Jurnal Ilmu Kenotariatan includes research outcomes, field research, or literary research.
- The manuscript is written in English or Indonesia, typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, around 5.000-10.000 words in Californian FB size 12 pts, and 1.15 pt space.
- The writing system for research outcome consists of:
The title should not exceed 15 words, typed in bold with a centered capital letter in 16 pts.
Name of the author
The name is written without any academic degree, followed by email of correspondent's Author and the name of the author’s institution. In the case manuscript written by the team, the editor is only in contact with the main author or the first-mentioned author. The main author must include his/her correspondence address or email.
Except for primary legal materials (statutory regulations, judicial decisions, etc), authors must refer to the most recent Chicago Style footnotes and bibliography. Authors are highly encouraged to use a citation manager software, such as: Mendeley, Zotero, and Endnote, in order to generate citations and bibliography.
It must be noted that, for citation and bibliography purposes, names, titles, publishers, institution names must be retained in their original and official language. There is no need to translate English names/titles/institutions into Bahasa Indonesia or vice versa or from/into any language.
It must also be noted that the sequence of examples given below do not imply the order of which to classify the literature in the bibliography. No classification or categorization of literature is needed, rather they should all just be ordered alphabetically.
It should include references obtained from primary sources (consisting of scientific journals amounting to 80% of the entire bibliography) that have been published in the last 10 (ten) years. The remaining 20% may include research articles or research reports (thesis, books, and other relevant publications).
- The manuscript is to be submitted directly to https://jurnal.unej.ac.id/index.php/jik/about/submissions by creating a user account as an author.
- Tables and figures must have titles and have a clear number and sources, and be typed in a single space. In the case of pictures or figures, it is better to attach the white-black format.
- Check each referred article for accuracy and make sure every quoted work in the article is written in a bibliography and references. Works that are not cited but mentioned in the Bibliography or Reference will be omitted by the editor.
- All manuscripts are anonymously studied by reviewers appointed by the editor according to their expertise. The author is given a chance to revise the manuscript based on the reviewer's or the editor's recommendation/advice. The decision of publication or rejection will be informed through the author's email address.
- The editor has the right to modify and correct the spelling, writing, and grammar of the published manuscript.
- Everything related to citing permission or computer software usage in writing the manuscript or any other things related to copyright done by the author, along with all its legal consequences, becomes the author's full responsibility.