Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. The script type with A4 size paper, line spacing are single and maximum number of pages are 15.
- Author must attach their brief c.v.s (auto biography) and a statement letter that the article is original work
- Authors must revise their manuscripts according to reviewers’ comments, no later than specified interval time.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.