EDITORIAL BOARD AND STRUCTURE
Editorial Board is a team of experts in the journal's field. Editorial board has tasks as in the journal SOP to:
• Review submitted manuscripts by authors, • Identify and Advise on journal policy, scope and template,
• Attract new authors and submissions,
• Promote or distribute the journal to their colleagues and peer for reviering,
• Assist the editor(s) in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
The editor-in-chief is the lead editor. His/her primary responsibilities usually include:
• Directing the overall strategy of the journal,
• Reviewing and deciding upon submitted manuscripts,
• Acting as an ambassador for the journal, commissioning content and fielding submission enquires as appropriate.
The editor-in-chief delegates work to these associates and may deputize some decisions to them. The manuscripts will be assigned to them based on the topic or country of origin.
Section editors are responsible for reviewing only specific manuscript types, such as book reviews or brief reports. Often, these editors make final decisions on their assigned manuscripts, but the editor-in-chief may wish to review decisions for all sections.
Responsible for the CERiMRE OJS content.
4. Prof. Ramakrishna Ramaswamy
Department of Chemistry
IIT-Delhi, New Delhi 110 016, India
SCOPUS ID. 7102730037 - Google Scholar Profile
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoyok Yulianto - Universitas Jember