EDITORIAL BOARD AND STRUCTURE
Editorial Board is a team of experts in the journal's field. Editorial board has tasks as in the journal SOP to:
• Review submitted manuscripts by authors,
• Identify and Advise on journal policy, scope and template,
• Attract new authors and submissions,
• Review and inspect the submitted manuscripts (by authors) for scope, template, plagiarism and make first decision to author for acceptance and possible publication in the CERiMRE journal,
• Promote or distribute the journal to their colleagues and peer for reviewing,
• Monitor the review process carried out by reviewers, check results of the review and communicate to the authors for possible revisions of the manuscript,
• Make final decision for publication readiness of the revised manuscript.
The editor-in-chief is the lead editor. His/her primary responsibilities usually include:
• Directing the overall strategy of the journal, vision and mission.
• Reviewing and deciding upon submitted manuscripts,
• Acting as an ambassador for the journal, commissioning content and fielding submission enquires as appropriate.
The editor-in-chief delegates work to these associates and may deputize some decisions to them. The manuscripts will be assigned to them based on the topic or country of origin.
Section editors are responsible for reviewing only specific manuscript types, such as book reviews or brief reports. Often, these editors make final decisions on their assigned manuscripts, but the editor-in-chief may wish to review decisions for all sections.
Responsible for the display of OJS (CERiMRE), developing the technology used by OJS and maintaining the OJS system so that it can be accessed smoothly from anywhere.
Computational and Simulation Research
1. Endhah Purwandari, M.Si. - Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
SCOPUS ID. 57207452976 - Google Scholar Profile - SINTA ID. 5998039
Experimental Research Section
1. Dr. Satyendra Prakash Pal, INDIA
Asisstant Professor, Department of Physics, Institute of Science,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Google Scholar Profile
Yoyok Yulianto - Universitas Jember, INDONESIA