EDITORIAL BOARD AND STRUCTURE
Editorial Board is a team of experts in the journal's field. Editorial board has tasks as in the journal SOP to:
• Identify and advise on journal policy, scope and template,
• Attract new authors and submissions,
• Review and inspect the submitted manuscripts (by authors) for scope, template, plagiarism,
• Promote or distribute the articles to be reviewed to peer reviewers,
• Monitor the review process carried out by reviewers, check results of the review and communicate to the authors for possible revisions of the manuscript,
• Make final decision for publication readiness of the revised manuscript.
The editor-in-chief is the lead editor. His/her primary responsibilities usually include:
• Directing the overall strategy of the journal, vision, and mission.
• Communicating the results of the review to the author for possible publication in the CERiMRE journal
• Acting as an ambassador for the journal, commissioning content and fielding submission enquires as appropriate.
• Collaborating with many parties for journal development.
Section editors are responsible for reviewing only specific manuscript types, such as book reviews or brief reports. Often, these editors make final decisions on their assigned manuscripts, but the editor-in-chief may wish to review decisions for all sections.
Responsible for the display of OJS (CERiMRE), developing the technology used by OJS and maintaining the OJS system so that it can be accessed smoothly from anywhere.
Dr. Satyendra Prakash Pal, INDIA
Asisstant Professor, Department of Physics, Institute of Science,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Google Scholar Profile
Renewable Energy Section Editors
a. Computational Researches
Dr. Ratna Dewi Syarifah - Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
SCOPUS ID. 57192074999 - Google Scholar Profile - SINTA ID. 6707305
Yoyok Yulianto - Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
Iklimatul Karomah – Postgraduate Student, Physics Dept., Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
Salsabila Putri Suwijik – Undergraduate Student, Physics Dept., Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
Ahmad Haris Rasidi – Undergraduate Student, Physics Dept., Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
Nurul Kholifah – Undergraduate Student, Physics Dept., Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
Atika Azizah – Undergraduate Student, Physics Dept., Universitas Jember, INDONESIA
Siti Mazidatun Ni’mah – Undergraduate Student, Physics Dept., Universitas Jember, INDONESIA