Screening for Non-Communicable Diseases and Cardiopulmonary Resucitation Education in Kranjingan Village, Sumbersari District, Jember Regency
Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) are catastrophic diseases that can cause an increase in the socio-economic burden for sufferers, their families and the government, because their treatment takes a long time, costs a lot and requires high technology. Cardiovascular disease is one of the PTM diseases in Jember Regency which has a high prevalence of cases. Screening activities through posbindu are one of the efforts that can be done to prevent and control PTM. This activity aimed to screen NCDs and improve Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) skills in the Kranjingan Village community, Sumbersari District, Jember Regency. This activity was carried out through several stages, starting with counseling, examining early detection of PTM risk factors, counseling and CPR training. Screening activities were important to be carried out to increase public awareness of non-communicable diseases through early detection, early treatment and controlling risk factors so as to reduce morbidity and mortality rates. After this activity, it was known that there has been an increase in participants' knowledge related to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) skills in the community in Kranjingan Village, Sumbersari District, Jember Regency.
2. Endarti, a. T. & Handito, A., (2016). The Relationship Non-Comunicable Diasease History and Health-Related Quality of Life. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat, 12, 1.
3. Purwaningsih, N.S. dan Suhartini, S.M. 2020. Deteksi Dini Faktor Resiko Penyakit Tidak Menular (PTM) di Posbindu Pelangi RW 5-Srengseng Sawah Jagakarsa-Jakarta Selatan. Prosiding Senantias, 1(1):1019-1024.
4. Ketkar, A. R., Veluswarmi, S. K., Nivedita, P. & Maiya, A. G., (2021). Screening For Non-Comuicable Disease Risk Factors at Workplace in India. Hongkong Physiotherapy Journal, 33: 3-9.
5. Wirasakti, G., Wulandari, Y.W. (2019). Pengaruh Metode Pembelajaran Mulitimedia Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) pada High-Quality CPR. Jurnal Kesehatan dr. Soebandi, 8(2): 142-147.
6. AHA, (2015). Adult Basic Life Support and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Quality : Guidline Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. New York: American hearth Assosiation.
7. Ansar, J., Dwinata, I., M.A. (2019). Determinan Kejadian Hipertensi pada Pengunjung POSBINDU di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Ballaparang Kota Makasar. Jurnal Nasional Ilmu Kesehatan (JNIK), 1(3): 28-35.
8. Parlindungan, D.P., Mahardika, G.P., Yuniar, D. (2019). Efektivitas Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Video Pembelajaran dalam Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh (PJJ) di SD Islam An-Nuriyah. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Penelitian LPPM UMJ, 1-8.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.