Jurnal Kajian Pembaruan Hukum aspires to publish a contemporary analysis of legal reform in Indonesia. Following its specializing focus to explore Indonesian legal reform, the Editorial Board welcomes new submissions which emphasize the new perspectives for displaying and opening an intimate knowledge into the way they work in practice on the following topics that:
● involve in indigenizing the distinctive nature and complex development of legal reform in Indonesia;
● discuss the contextual issues on the intersection of the rule of law reform and the Indonesian legal transplants;
● critically examine the emerging issues of the Indonesian legal system; and
● locate analytical foundations for the legal reform and future development of Indonsian legal education.
All types of manuscripts, from socio-legal to theoretical will be considered for publication. However, preference will be given to submissions with cross-disciplinary approaches so that the authors are advised to submit a manuscript that:
● discusses law and its social, economic, and political context in Indonesia;
● uses the Asian perspective on socio-legal issues of international concerns;
● considers the Indoneesian history to develop its own distinctive legal system; or
● brings the Asian countries as the starting point to explore the current legal conversation.
New submissions may comprise articles (8,000-12,000 words), notes (4,000-6,000 words), and book reviews (1,000-1,500 words), written in English or Indonesian language. Please read the call for new submissions for information on manuscript submission.
If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center.
Instructions for Authors