Author Guidelines

Please note that your manuscript should include a minimum of 70 footnotes that consist of 80% of journal articles published in the last 10 (ten) years. The remaining 20% may from other resources like research reports, books, and other relevant publications.

Most scientific papers are prepared according to a format called IMRAD. The term represents the first letters of the words Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, And, Discussion. IMRAD is simply a more 'defined' version of the "IBC" [Introduction, Body, Conclusion] format used for all academic writing. IMRAD indicates a pattern or format rather than a complete list of headings or components of research papers.

This journal will consider submissions between 7,000 and 14,000 words in length, inclusive of tables, figures, references, notes, abstract, and title. The editor reserves the right to reject manuscripts that are longer than 14,000 words or shorter than 7,000 words. The guidelines, including the template, can be downloaded here.