- JES accepts research-based articles, literature review, and book review which have not been previously published, nor is it under review or consideration for a book chapter or journal publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript should be written in 1,5 space, on A4 paper (with 2,5 cm from all margins) in Microsoft Word program (.doc, .docx, or .rtf), in size 12 of Times new Roman font, and on not more than 7000 words in length excluding references.
- The manuscript can be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English, however the title of the article and the abstract must be written in both Bahasa Indonesia and English. The length of abstract is around 150-200 words (around 1.100-1450 characters with single-spaced), and it is in the form of a paragraph describing the essence of the study comprising a short introduction, perspective(s) or theory(ies), methodology, and results (and discussion. The manuscript should have 3-5 keywords.
- The article consists of the introduction, discussion, and conclusion.
- Endnote is preferable to be used than foot note.
- References must comply with the ASA (American Sociological Associations) using Mendeley.
- Every manuscript submitted for publication in JES should be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin and should result in not more than 23% of similarity index.
- English version of the manuscript can be checked using grammarly.com before submission.
- The manuscript is submitted electronically to the JES system.
- After a review process by the boards (editors and reviewers), the editors will then make a decision by considering the reviewers recommendation with 3 possibilities: decline submission, accept submission as it is, revisions required, and rejected
Jurnal Entitas Sosiologi provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All articles published in Open Access can be downloaded and read for free by readers. It is hoped that with this convenience, readers can read articles from this journal.The author agrees to choose the copyright of the article to the Jurnal Entitas Sosiologi , Sociology Laboratory, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, University of Jember as the publisher of the journal if accepted for publication.
The copyright for this article is then transferred to Jurnal Entitas Sosiologi if the article is accepted for publication. Therefore, Jurnal Entitas Sosiologi has a non-exclusive right to reproduce, reprint, translate, provide articles in all forms of publication such as photographs, microfilms and other similar reproduction activities.
The author has the right to copy, download and distribute the published material as long as the author and the source are cited. Any infringement found in the future of any copyright which comes without notice, the author will be responsible for getting sanctioned in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Author whose article is accepted has to write Disclosure statement.This is to acknowledge any financial or non-financial interest that has arisen from the direct applications of your research. If there are no relevant competing interests to declare please state this within the article, for example: The authors report there are no competing interests to declare.
- All queries and suggestion should be sent to Jurnal Entitas Sosiologi at firstname.lastname@example.org board of Jurnal Entitas Sosiologi Jl. Kalimantan 37 Kampus Tegal Boto Universitas Jember 68131 Telp.+62(331)335586, Fax .+62(331)335586