Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration
- The manuscript is original research written by individual or group of authors
- The submission has been communicated with all authors
- The manuscript is submitted in Microsoft Word document file format
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.