Open Access Journals
Electronic Journal of Social and Political Sciences provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. We do not exercise embargoes nor subscription system for users.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
- Involvement in open science
All articles in open access journals which are published by Faculty of Social and Political Science, University of Jember, have undergone double blind peer review and upon acceptance are immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
- Are fully Double Blind Peer Reviewed
- Are immediately free to access and download from Garuda, Indonesia OneSearch, GoogleScholar.
Permitted re-use defined by the author's choice of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.