- The published manuscript is a research paper that is in accordance with the scope of BERKALA SAINSTEK;
- The author may include a picture of object of the research that will be judged worthy to be displayed on front page of the journal;
- All authors are responsible for the content of the manuscript, the authenticity of the manuscript, and must determine a correspondent to facilitate communication with the editor;
- Manuscripts that have been presented at scientific meetings (seminars, symposiums and others) need to be given a footnote about name, time and place of meeting;
- The manuscript is a maximum of 12 pages and follows a template that has been determined by Journal manager (templates can be downloaded on website page);
- New or revised manuscripts can be submitted through the online submission system by registering first.