Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles can be in the form of Short Communications, Research Results, or Studies/Reviews on certain topics that have never been published in other publication media
- Files created using legal software (OpenOffice/LibreOffice/MS-Office) and following/using templates provided (currently still available in OpenOfficeOrg/Libreoffice format)
- Articles are the results of their own or group writing and or have been communicated with all authors
- Has followed the rules of writing as stated in the manuscript writing guidelines
- This manuscript was made without the intent to offend any party
- The manuscript is free from plagiarism (BST will conduct an assessment of similarity using Turnitin)