Kewenangan Pemerintah Daerah dan Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Pengelolaan Potensi Daerah
This article describes the relationship between the authority local governments and participation in the management of the potential of the region. The authors argue that local government has a broad authority within its jurisdiction to manage local potentials. One of the tasks borne by government is by following the country, namely hold some of the state as organization power, one of them is given to the public and private in publishing licensing. On one side, the role of the community is very important in the management of the potential of the region as a form of concern of the community development of area, then with the participation of the community hope to increase the income of the around and for the local government assets. On the other hand, residents as a their nets a an ongoing activity. Later in this article explain also forms of public participation in the management of the potential of the region. This article use the study literature regarding the authority local governments and the study legislation about the authority local governments that applies. The results of the study concluded that extent authority local governments one of which is the licensing on the management regional potential, on the other side, required public participation in the management of potential an area.
Keywords: Local Government, Public Participation, Local Potentials
- Abe Alexander, Perencanaan Daerah Partisipatif (Yogyakarta: Pondok Edukasi, 2005).
- Ateng Syarifudin, Butir-Butir Gagasan Tentang Penyelenggaraan Hukum dan Pemerintahan Yang Baik, (Bandung: PT Citra Aditya Bakti, 1996).
- A Hamid S Attamini, Hukum tentang Peraturan Perundang-undangan dan Peraturan Kebijakan (Jakarta: Fakultas Hukum UI, 1993).
- Hotman P Sibuea, Asas Negara Hukum, Peraturan Kebijakan dan Asas Asas Umum Pemerintahan Yang Baik (Jakarta: Airlangga, 2010).
- I Dewa Gede Atmaja, Aspek Hukum Dan Birokrasi Penyelenggaraan Pemerintahan (Surabaya: Program Pascasarjana UNAIR, 1994).
- Irfan, M. Islami, “Membangun Masyarakat Partisipatif” (2004) 4:2 J Adm Pub.
- Joko, Widodo, Good Governance (Telaah dari dimensi:Akuntabilitas dan Kontrol Birokrasi pada Era Desentralisasi dan Otonomi Daerah (Surabaya: Insan Cendekia, 2001).
- Haris, “Good Governance (Tata Kelola Pemerintahan yang Baik) dalam Pemberian Izin oleh Pemerintah Daerah (2015) Yuridika.
- Lukman Hakim, Filosofi Kewenangan Organ dan Lembaga Daerah (Malang: Setara Press, 2012).
- Prajudi, Atmosudirdjo, Hukum Administrasi Negara (Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia, 1981).
- Ridwan HR, Hukum Administrasi Negara (Jakarta: Raja Grafindo, 2011).
- SF Marbun, Menggali dan Menemukan Asas Asas Umum Pemerintahan Yang Baik di Indonesia (Yogyakarta: UII Press, 2001).
- Soetrisno Lukman, Menuju Masyarakat Partisipatif (Yogyakarta: Kanisius, 1995).
- Sri Soemantri M, Bunga Rampai Hukum Tata Negara Indonesia (Bandung: Alumni).
LENTERA HUKUM has CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
LENTERA HUKUM licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.