The article of research should be written in English on essay format which is outlined as follow:
- Title Page. This includes: the title of the manuscript, the full names without academic and professional credentials with commas between names. A number (1) is to be used to designate the corresponding author with academic and professional credentials, institutional affiliation(s), postal and e-mail addresses of each author.
- Abstract. Abstract for research articles, literature review, and case report should use maximum 300 words. Research article should consist of background, purpose, methods, results and conclusion. Abstract is clearly written and is short to help readers get understanding on the new and important aspects without reading the whole article. Keywords are written on the same page with abstract separated each other with coma (,). Please use maximum 5 appropriate words for helping the indexing.
Manuscript is in continuous order:
-Introduction: Introduction is Background provides the state of the art of the study and consists of an adequate background, previous research in order to record the existing solutions/method to show which is the best, and the main limitation of previous research, to show the scientific merit or novelties of the paper. Avoid a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
-Methods: Method consists of research design, place and time of research, population and sample, data measurement and data analysis method. Provide sufficient details of the methods including the ethical conduct.
-Results: Results state the major findings of the research instead of providing data in great detail. Results should be clear, concise and can be reported on texts or graphics. Please provide some introduction for the information presented on tables or images.
-Discussion: The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the study. The following components should be covered in discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the background section (what)? Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?
Conclusions should answer the objectives of research telling how advanced the result is from the present state of knowledge. Conclusions should be clear in order to know it merits publication in the journal or not. Provide a clear scientific justification and indicate possible applications and extensions. Recommendation should also be pointed out to suggest future research and implication in the nursing practice.
-Acknowledgments (if any):Briefly acknowledge research funders, and any research participants in this section.
-Reference: The Reference consists of all references used to write the articles. Ensure that citations used are as contemporary as possible, including those from the current year of writing. Delete older literature citations (more than 10 years) unless these are central to your study. References should avoid the use of secondary citations (if necessary use max 20% of citations).
- The structure of article of literature study is title, name of author (with no academic title); abstract; keywords; background; objectives; methods (please describe searching databases, how many article retrieved); results (summary from the research review); discussion; or conclusion; and references.
- Every table is typed on 1 space. Number of table is systematic as mentioned on the texts and completed with short title each. Provide explanation on the footnotes instead of on title. Please explain on footnotes all non standards information mentioned on table. Total table should not more than 6 tables.
- The layout of article is to be written in A4 paper with margin at least 2.5 for each using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font and single-spaced. The maximum number of page is 20. Each page is numbered starting from title until the last page of the article.
- Reference and citation use bracketed citation (name, year). Direct citation on references should include page number of the citation. American Psychological Association applies in writing the article.
For more detail, please follow the template : template