- The manuscript published is a research result that is in the scope of the Matrapolis Journal
- All authors are responsible for the contents of the manuscript, the authenticity of the manuscript, and must determine a correspondent to facilitate communication with the editor.
- Manuscripts that have been presented at scientific meetings (seminars, symposiums, etc.) need to be given footnotes about the name, time, and place of the meeting.
- The manuscript is a maximum of 15 pages and follows the template that has been determined by the Journal manager (the template can be downloaded on the website page)
- New or revised manuscripts can be submitted through the online submission system by registering in advance, or can also be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org