Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Jurnal Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian (J-SEP) has CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
The work is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, which permits others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the authorship and the work's initial publication in this journal. Authors who publish with this journal retain their copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication.