Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Artikel ini belum pernah disubmit atau diterbitkan pada jurnal manapun. (The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)).
- Arikel dibuat menggunakan template yang disediakan dan disubmit dalam bentuk file dengan extensi .doc atau .docx. (The manuscript is done using provided manuscript template and submitted as file with the extension of .doc or .docx).
- Setuju, jika artikel disetujui untuk diterbitkan akan diberi digital object identifier (DOI) number. (Agree, if the accepted manuscript is published with given tal object identifier (DOI) number).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed after the main text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.