Licensing, Copyright & Permissions
- The copyright on each article belongs to the author.
- Authors retain all of their rights to the published work, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that the LEARNING COMMUNITY: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN LUAR SEKOLAH is the first to be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license.
- Authors may submit articles separately, arranging for non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal to other versions (e.g. sent to the author's institutional repository, publication into books, etc.), acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the LEARNING COMMUNITY: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN LUAR SEKOLAH.
- The author warrants that the original article, written by the author mentioned, has not been previously published, does not contain any unlawful statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyrights owned exclusively by the author.
- If an article is co-prepared by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that he or she has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to the copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. LEARNING COMMUNITY: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN LUAR SEKOLAH is not responsible for anything that may arise due to internal disputes of the authors.
LEARNING COMMUNITY: JURNAL PENDIDIKAN LUAR SEKOLAH is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) License. This license permits anyone to:
- Sharing — copying and redistributing this material in any form or format;
- Adaptation — compose, modify and create derivatives of this material for any purpose.
- Attribution — You must include an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that the changes have been made. You may do this in any appropriate manner, but this does not imply that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you create, modify, or create derivatives of this material, you must distribute your contribution under the same license as the original material.