Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted articles must be research articles that should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication anywhere else and free of plagiarism.
- The submitted manuscript is in Indonesian or English with doc. or docx. formats, 11 font size, Times New Roman, A4 paper. The manuscript should be of 10-15 pages in length with single space (excluding Reference section) and in two columns style.
- The manuscript has followed the template available in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in Instruction for Author.
- Separate documents are submitted in the following order: (1) title page, including acknowledgments and explanation of any conflicts of interest; (2) main text file (manuscript without author identifiers) including a structured or standard abstract, keywords, list of abbreviations, body of the text, references, (3) Copyright Transfer Agreement; (4) copyright transfer agreement; (5) ethical clearance;
- Reference should be at least 80% come from those published in the last 5 years. The sources cited are primary sources in the forms of reputable journal articles (strongly recommended), books, and research reports, including theses and dissertations. References should be written with Harvard Style.