The article of research should be written in English on essay format which is outlined as follow:
This includes: the title of the manuscript, the full names without academic and professional credentials with commas between names. A number (1) is to be used to designate the corresponding author with academic and professional credentials, institutional affiliation(s), postal and e-mail addresses of each author.
The abstract should stand alone, means that no citation and figures and equation format in the abstract. Consider it the advertisement of your article. The abstract should tell the prospective reader what you did and highlight the key findings. This abstract should provide a brief background of the problem (preferably 1-2 sentences), and is arranged in 1 paragraph which contains a brief description of the manuscript. Abstract must meet international standard abstract that includes purpose of research, method, findings, and conclusion. Font size Time New Roman 12. Please follow word limitations (100‐250 words)
should be provided below the abstract to help with the electronic search (3-5 words). Font size Time New Roman 12 , space 1. Maximum of 5 keywords separated by semicolon (;).
Manuscript is in continuous order:
This part provides the state of the art of the study and consists of an adequate background, previous research in order to record the existing solutions/method to show which is the best, the main limitation of previous research, to show the scientific merit or novelties of the paper, and research objective. Font size Time New Roman 12, space 1,5.
This part explains how the research is conducted, research design, data collecting techniques, instrument development, provide sufficient details of the methods including the ethical conduct and data analysis techniques.
Results state the major findings of the research instead of providing data in great detail. Results should be clear, concise and can be reported on texts or graphics. Please provide some introduction for the information presented on tables or images. These are composed of a research result as displayed as words, tables, figure, and photographs. The limitation of using grapics and photos will be appreciated. However, it needs to be displayed if it can describe a better explanation for research result. All of Figures and tables should be given continuing numbers and must be referred in the article. The analysis should answer the gap stated. The qualitative data, e.g. interview results, is discussed in paragraphs. The references contained in the introduction should not be re-written in the discussion. A comparison to the previous studies should be presented.
The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the study. The following components should be covered in discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the background section (what)? Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?
They consist of important conclusions of paper. Conclusions illustrate the answer of the hypothesis and / or research objectives or scientific findings obtained. The conclusion does not contain the repetition of the results and discussion, but rather the summary of the findings as expected in the objectives or hypotheses. If necessary, at the end of the conclusion can also be written the things that will be done related to the next idea of the study. The conclusion is written in the whole paragraph, not the points per point.
-Acknowledgments (if any):
Briefly acknowledge research funders, and any research participants in this section.
The Reference consists of all references used to write the articles. Ensure that citations used are as contemporary as possible, including those from the current year of writing. Delete older literature citations (more than 10 years) unless these are central to your study. References should avoid the use of secondary citations (if necessary use max 20% of citations).
- The structure of article of literature study is title, name of author (with no academic title); abstract; keywords; background; objectives; methods (please describe searching databases, how many article retrieved); results (summary from the research review); discussion; or conclusion; and references.
- Every table is typed on 1 space. Number of table is systematic as mentioned on the texts and completed with short title each. Provide explanation on the footnotes instead of on title. Please explain on footnotes all non standards information mentioned on table. Total table should not more than 6 tables.
- The layout of article is to be written in A4 paper with margin at least 2.5 for each using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font and single-spaced. The maximum number of page is 20. Each page is numbered starting from title until the last page of the article.
- Reference and citation use bracketed citation (name, year). Direct citation on references should include page number of the citation. American Psychological Association applies in writing the article
Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors after revision should be returned to the editor without delay. The revised manuscript should be uploaded to the Online Submission Interface (https://jurnal.unej.ac.id/index.php/GEOSI) in the "Upload Author Version" from Review task window. The revised document should include:
- One (1) MS Word file for Revision Note file in a table form with respect to Reviewers' comments including the location of the revision on the revised manuscript. The table columns should be Number, Reviewers Comments, Answer/Revision Note, Location of Revision (page number, column, and/or line).
- One (1) MS Word file for Revised Manuscript file according to Template-based format (MS Word file) (Important: please color highlight the revised sentences). The revised manuscript returned later than three months will be considered as a new submission and will be reviewed again by other peer-reviewers.