Geosfera Indonesia (Journal Initial : GEOSI) : | ISSN: 2598-9723 (Print)| ISSN: 2614-8528 (Online) is an international open access and peer-reviewed journal, published by Department of Geography Education, University of Jember, Indonesia. Geosfera Indonesia is a journal publishes original research, review, and short communication (written by researchers, academicians, professional, and practitioners from all over the world) which utilizes geographic and environment approaches (human, physical landscape, nature-society and GIS) to resolve human-environment interaction problems that have a spatial dimension. Moreover, Geosfera Indonesia also committed to enhance and share original research, review, and short communication (written by researchers, academicians, professional, and practitioners from all over the world) on geography education and environmental education. Our journal's scope includes: (1) Geography Education, (2) Physical Geography, (3) Human Geography, (4) Geographic Information System (GIS), (5) Remote Sensing, (6) Environmental Science, (7) Environmental Education and (8) Disaster Risk Reduction. It is published three times a year in April, August, and December. Geosfera Indonesia is accredited (SINTA 2) by the Ministry of Research and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia (RISTEKBRIN), No. 200/M/KPT/2020.
Geographical Diversity of Authors : Nigeria, Bangladesh, and Indonesia (3 Countries)
Original Research Articles
Top Five Most Cited Articles in The Last Five Years (2018-2022) Based on Web of Science Database (Data per 3 July 2022):
- Balasubramani, K., Gomathi, M., & Kumaraswamy, K. (2019). Evaluation of Groundwater Resources in Aiyar Basin: A GIS Approach for Agricultural Planning and Development. Geosfera Indonesia, 4(3), 302-310. https://doi.org/10.19184/geosi.v4i3.14954 (Cited 6 Times in Web of Science)
- Widiawaty, M., Ismail, A., Dede, M., & Nurhanifah, N. (2020). Modeling Land Use and Land Cover Dynamic Using Geographic Information System and Markov-CA. Geosfera Indonesia, 5(2), 210-225. https://doi.org/10.19184/geosi.v5i2.17596 (Cited 3 Times in Web of Science)
- Muriyatmoko, D., & Phuspa, S. (2018). Analysis Of Rainy Days And Rainfall To Landslide Occurrence Using Logistic Regression In Ponorogo East Java. Geosfera Indonesia, 3(2), 79-89. https://doi.org/10.19184/geosi.v3i2.8230 (Cited 3 Times in Web of Science)
- Zainab, N., Tariq, A., & Siddiqui, S. (2021). Development of Web-Based GIS Alert System for Informing Environmental Risk of Dengue Infections in Major Cities of Pakistan. Geosfera Indonesia, 6(1), 77-95. https://doi.org/10.19184/geosi.v6i1.20792 (Cited 2 Times in Web of Science)
- Rahman, M., & Shozib, S. (2021). Seasonal Variability of Waterlogging in Rangpur City Corporation Using GIS and Remote Sensing Techniques. Geosfera Indonesia, 6(2), 143-156. https://doi.org/10.19184/geosi.v6i2.21006 (Cited 2 Times in Web of Science)
Source : Web of Science Platform
Department of Geography Education , University of Jember, FKIP Building Jl. Kalimantan 37, Jember, East Java, 68121, Indonesia.
Telp. (0331) 334988 / 330738
journal homepage: www.jurnal.unej.ac.id
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share A like 4.0 International License