Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc/.docx)
- The submission is an individual or group original research; and have been communicated with all authors
- The submission is written in accordance on EJEBA article template
- The submission is written without any intention to offend any party
The author who proposes his manuscript to be processed for publication on e-JEBA is deemed to have agreed to the following: . The author cannot withdraw the manuscript that has been proposed for processing until it receives an answer from the Chief of Editor regarding the status of the scientific article manuscript (accepted or rejected for publication). . The publisher is not responsible for plagiarism cases for articles published on e-JEBA. . The publisher is not responsible for the data and content of the articles published on e-JEBA, and is entirely the responsibility of the author. . Authors whose articles are published on e-JEBA agree to the following licenses:
eJEBA by University of Jember is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.