Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc/.docx)
- The submission is an individual or group original research; and have been communicated with all authors
- The submission is written in accordance on e-JEBA article template
- The submission is written without any intention to offend any party