PUSKAPSI Law Review is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Center for Pancasila and Constitutional Studies (PUSKAPSI) Faculty of Law, University of Jember, Indonesia. Publications in this journal focus on the study of Pancasila, the Constitution, law and state administration with doctrinal, empirical, socio-legal and comparaive approaches. This journal welcomes all submissions on current discourse on law and the constitution from various perspectives within a given jurisdiction or by comparative analysis. PUSKAPSI Law Review is published twice a year in June and December.

Manuscript submissions must be between 6,000-8,000 words in lenght, inclusive of tabels, figures, references, notes, abstract, title. The editor reserves the right to reject manuscripts that are longer than 8,000 words or shorter than 6,000 words. The manuscripts should include a minimum of 30 Footnotes comprising 80% of journal articles published in the last 10 (ten) years. The remaining 20% may from other resources like research reports, books, and other relevant publications. The peer-review process and publication decision will normally be finalized within 60 days for maximum times of receipt of the submission. Please see our instructions for Authors for information on submitting manuscripts. If you need further information or assistance, please visit our Support Center.