Accredited Rank 4 (SINTA 4)
starting issue of Vol. 1 No. 1 (2017) until Vol. 10 No. 2 (2026)
Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Lingkungan (JRSL) published by the Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Jember.
Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Lingkungan
Department of Civil Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Jember
Jl. Kalimantan 37 Kampus Tegalboto Jember 68121
Telp. 62 331 484977 / 62 331 410241
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Lingkungan (JRSL) is a peer-reviewed journal with open access. Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Lingkungan first published on January 4, 2017, under the number ISSN 2548-9518. This journal publishes research articles on the theme of civil engineering which include:
- Structural Engineering;
- Geotechnical Engineering;
- Transportation Engineering and Management;
- Water Resources Engineering and Management (Hydrotechnics);
- Construction Management;
- Environmental Engineering;
- Urban and Regional Planning; and
- Mining Engineering (Material Engineering).
- The articles that have been submitted to this journal will be evaluated through Initial Review processes by Editorial Team. The article can be declined if it does not meet the journal scope.
- The article will be checked for any indications of plagiarism. If it is any, the article will be declined.
- The articles will be sent to at least 2 Reviewers or Peer-Reviewer (Mitra Bebestari) and will go to the next selection by Review Process. The Authors have to revise the article if it is any revision. These processes take between 6 weeks for a maximum time. In each manuscript, Peer-Reviewer (Mitra Bebestari) will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects.
- The final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to Reviewers' comments.
Peer-Reviewer (Mitra Bebestari) that collaboration with Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Lingkungan is the expert in several fields of Civil Engineering.
Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Linkungan Published by Universitas Jember
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright to this article is then transferred to Jurnal Rekasaya Sipil dan Lingkungan if the article is accepted for publication. Therefore Jurnal Rekasaya Sipil dan Lingkungan has the non-exclusive right to reproduce, reprint, translate and provide articles in all forms of publication such as photographs, microfilm, and other similar activities reproductions.
Authors still have the right to duplicate, download and distribute the published material as long as the author and source are cited. Any violation found in the future of any copyright comes to the notice, then the author will be responsible for getting sanction in accordance with prevailing regulations.
SCREENING FOR PLAGIARISM
The author must ensure that the writing is fully original. If the author uses the work and/or sentences of others, then it must use quotations or quote correctly. Papers submitted to the Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil dan Lingkungan (JRSL) will be screened and checked for plagiarism (similarity index) using similarity detection software. The authors must check index similarity before submitting articles. The plagiarism software used by the editor is Turnitin.