PENGARUH STATUS SOSIAL EKONOMI ORANG TUA TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA (Studi Kasus Siswa Kelas VIII SMP Negeri 1 Jember Tahun Ajaran 2016/2017)

  • Lilis Nur Chotimah
  • Hety Mustika Ani
  • Joko Widodo

Abstract

This study was conducted to determine the significant the of economic social status of parents to student achievement(Case Study On The VIII / Eight Grade Students Of SMP 1 Jember In 2016/2017 Academic Years). The method to determine the location of the research using purposive area that is at SMP 1 Jember. Determination the number of respondents in this study using simple random sampling method is 81 respondents. Methods of collection data used consisted of methods: questionnaires, interviews, observations, and documentation. Analysis of the data used is descriptive analysis and inferential analysis/statistics by using simple regression line analysis, analysis variance of the regression line, the F test, the effectiveness of the regression line, and Standard Error Of Estimate. The results showed that there was a significant effect of variables economic social status of parents to student achievement(Case Study On The VIII / Eight Grade Students Of SMP 1 Jember In 2016/2017 Academic Years)., which can be seen from the magnitude of F = 268,491> Ftable 3,112 = with a significance level of F = 0,000 < 0,05. The amount of the percentage of economic social status of parents to student achievement by 77.3%, while the remaining 22.7% influenced by other variables not examined in this study, such an interest, ingenuity, talent,intelligence , and others.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2017-07-18
How to Cite
CHOTIMAH, Lilis Nur; ANI, Hety Mustika; WIDODO, Joko. PENGARUH STATUS SOSIAL EKONOMI ORANG TUA TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA (Studi Kasus Siswa Kelas VIII SMP Negeri 1 Jember Tahun Ajaran 2016/2017). JURNAL PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Pendidikan, Ilmu Ekonomi dan Ilmu Sosial, [S.l.], v. 11, n. 1, p. 75-80, july 2017. ISSN 2548-7175. Available at: <https://jurnal.unej.ac.id/index.php/JPE/article/view/5004>. Date accessed: 13 june 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.19184/jpe.v11i1.5004.
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>