Focus & Scope
Journal of Mathematics Education and Learning
The Scope of the Journal Includes:
- Mathematics teaching and learning in primary school, high school, and higher education.
- Technology and media in mathematics teaching and learning.
- Teacher professional development in mathematics.
- Innovative mathematics teaching and learning applying various approaches such as realistic mathematics education, contextual teaching, and learning, project based learning, problem based learning, and many others.
- Assessment in mathematics such as mathematical literacy, critical thinking, HOTS.
- Studies related to mathematics teaching and learning in a broader context.
Please note that Jurnal JoMEaL does not accept a literature review paper.