A guide for writing articles in Historia: Journal of History
1. Articles submitted must be original, research-based, never published and not currently in a review process that allows them to be published in other publications.
2. Articles are written in standard Indonesian or English with 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman font size of 12 pts on A4 size paper using Microsoft Word format (extension .doc or .docx).
3. The systematics of the article is as follows:
b. Abstract, minimum 150 words;
c. Keywords/Keywords (written alphabetically), at least 3 phrases;
f. Results and Discussion;
k. Reference, arranged by Modern Humanities Research Association (MHRA) system, you can generate it manualy. But, we'd appreciate and encourages author to using reference tools, such as Mendeley or Zotero.
For Journal Historia article guidelines, you can click here to download it.
4. All submitted articles will be reviewed by a team of editors, expert editors, and Mitra Bestari. Articles that do not comply with the provisions of the theme, format, and length of the article will be rejected without going through the review process.
6. If you are having trouble when submitting your article, please contact the admin.