- EFL Education Journal accepts articles on English language education which have not been published elsewhere.
- For publication purposes, manuscripts should be typed in MS Word doc.format, using 12 size Times New Roman fonts, one and a half spaced on A4- size paper, 7 - 20 pages in length with one soft copy
- Articles will be reviewed by subject reviewers, while the editors reserve the right to edit articles for format consistency without altering the substance.
- Articles are to be written in essay style with subheading for each part, except for the introduction.
- Research report/thesis articles should contain: (a) Title; (b)Full name of contributor(s) without title(s), and Institution; (c) Abstract (max 150 words); (d) Key words; (e) Introduction without heading, that contains rationale, problems; and previous related research findings (f) Research design; (g) Research findings; (h) Pedagogical implications; (i) Conclusion and Suggestion; (j) References
- The references should be presented alphabetically and chronologically in APA citation style.
- Manuscripts (in MS word) are to be sent to EFL Education Journal submission system. Authors are required to register for user account in the journal submission system.